A little after the release of their album Party Naked Forever and Bethlehem Steel has given a fitting video treatment to single "Finger It Out." The clip features quickly passing video moments of what touring life entails for the band, complete with stops for Arby's, performances, hair-washing hijinks and of course, plenty of views through the passenger window. It's a perfect collection of memories, given that the track was written in response to enjoying the time you have and soaking it all in.
Much of the energy on this track seemingly thrives on the uncertain, with instrumentals from Jon Gernhart (drums) and Patrick Ronayne (bass) fueling this tangible energetic force, made all the more powerful with Rebecca Ryskalczyk's cathartic, piercing vocals. You know those moments when you stop and think about what's ahead and what you've been through; when you wonder how much time you'll have left and what your days will be filled with? This song encapsulates that nervous energy of the unknown and in video form it displays an answer, that for right now, Bethlehem Steel is having the time of their lives, and we should, too.
- 3/06 - Brooklyn, NY @ The Silent Barn
- 3/07 - Philadelphia, PA @ Everybody Hits *
- 3/08 - Raleigh, NC @ Slim’s *
- 3/09 - Atlanta, GA *
- 3/11 - New Orleans, LA @ Hey Cafe (Community Records 10th Anniversary Festival) *
- 3/12 - Dallas, TX @ SX Foreplay Fest
- 3/13 - 3/17 - Austin, TX (SXSW)
- 3/18 - Fayetteville, AR @ Back Space
- 3/20 - Buffalo, NY @ House Show
- 3/22 - Queens, NY @ The Footlight
* w/ Washer & Yazan